Bring some science to your cocktails and become an Alchemist behind the bar!
Molecular Mixology Kit for students of Advanced Mixology course and all professional or home bartenders who want to start experimenting with different textures and flavors. This kit includes 5 important ingredients in practical 100g packaging to create hot/cold creams and foams, alcohol ‘airs’, spheres such as cocktail caviar and ‘cocktails to bite’, and homemade syrups, cordials and purees. All products are original by Textura by Albert y Ferran Adria and Solegraells.
- 100 g Citric Acid for creating homemade cordials and purees, prolonging their life
- 100 g Espuma for creating hot and cold creams and foams without the use of dairy products
- 100 g Calcic for spherification – creating spheres
- 100 g Algin for spherification bath – creating membrane of the spheres
- 100 g Sucro for emulsification – creating alcohol ‘air’
- 1x Spherification spoon for collection of spheres
- 1x Measuring Spoons – set of 4 sized spoons ( 1/4 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1 teaspoon, 1 tablespoon)
- 6x Pipettes 4 ml
- Alchemy Mixology guide with molecular cocktail recipes