Bartending Level 2
9.1. – 13.2. 2019 | Wed & Fri | 11:00 – 14:00
AVAILABILITY: 3 pax
Want to participate in one of our courses?
Simply get in touch.
This course is aimed at professionals who already work in the hospitality industry and wish to take their experience, product and cocktail knowledge to an advanced level. Not only you will gain the confidence to attract attention and develop top selling bartender skills behind the bar – you will also learn the basic principles of Bar and Beverage Management.
* Advanced Product Knowledge / alcohol production, tasting and demonstrations
* Advanced Bartending Skills
* Speed Bartending
* Modern Mixology Cocktails
* Bar Layout / How to create ergonomic work stations
* SWOT Analysis
* Bar Inventory / Stocktaking
* Cost Control
* Determining Prices
* Purchasing & Ordering / Dealing with suppliers
* Cash Flow Control
* Waste Management / Minimizing Breakage and Spillage
* Sales and Marketing Techniques in the Bar
* Perfect Serve and Service
* Supervisory Skills
* Staff Management / Job descriptions & procedures, staff timetable, staff training
Knowledge of basic bartending required.
Course duration: 24 hours (8 lessons)
Course weight: 60% practical, 40% theoretical
Language: English, Greek
Requirements: Good command of Greek or English language /Knowledge of basic bartending
Min.age: 18 years old
Examination: Written test & practical exam
Certificates: Certificate of Alchemy Bartending School (valid in Cyprus)