14.10.2020 | 11:00 – 15:00 | 4 lessons
AVAILABILITY: 6 pax
Note: lessons will be scheduled according to the participants’ availability
Want to participate in one of our courses?
Simply get in touch.
This course is designed for professional bartenders who seek extra knowledge and want to take their bartending skills to the next level.
Advanced Mixology is an intensive 4-days program covering; advanced bartending skills and techniques, the art of creating your own syrups, liqueurs, bitters, infusing spirits, the ability to create your own cocktails, and basic techniques of Molecular Mixology, teaching you how to create new interesting textures and flavors.
Molecular Mixology is the process of creating cocktails using the equipment and techniques of molecular gastronomy, to create unique flavors, feels, textures and visuals that enhance the drink and make the drinker’s experience more interesting.
* Advanced techniques of Mixology / Advanced pouring techniques
* Homemade syrups, liqueurs, bitters
* Infusing spirits with new flavors
* Rapid infusion with the ISI whip
* Fat-wash infusions
* Barrel aging
* Dehydrating fruit in creative ways / Garnishing
* Unusual flavor pairings
* Matching ingredients and creating your own signature cocktails
* Knowledge of basic molecular ingredients and equipment, and their safe use in Molecular Mixology
* Popular techniques of Molecular Mixology / the use of foams, gels, powders, solidifying liquids etc.
* Cocktail spheres – Spherification
* Smoking and Aromatizing / Smoking Gun
* Dispersing aromas with dry ice “vapor”
* Making ice blocks / Ice carving
Requires basic bartending knowledge and skills / Working experience in a cocktail bar
Course duration: 16 hours (4 lessons /4 hours)
Course weight: 80% practical, 20% theoretical
Requirements: Good command of English language
Min.age: 18 years old
Certificates: Certificate of Alchemy Bartending School